This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Via San Giovanni del Toro, 28
84010 - Ravello
VAT number: 04865250650
Email address of the Owner: firstname.lastname@example.org
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
• Name surname
• Place and date of birth
• POSTAL CODE
• Credit Card References
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE TREATMENT OF DATA COLLECTED
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal carriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
1) Purpose of Service - For purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed. Duration 10 years
2) Marketing purposes - Sending by e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner Duration 5 years
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING COLLECTED
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Display of content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- manage customer requests by acquiring data from the contact form on the website;
- operational, technical and administrative management of services purchased by the User;
- respond to requests for assistance or information sent via the communication channels established by AVINO S.R.L .;
- comply with legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- carry out direct marketing via e-mail for services similar to those purchased or for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of AVINO S.R.L. to promote products or services to which the User is reasonably interested;
- security and prevention of fraudulent behavior.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
DETAILS ON THE OPPOSITION RIGHT
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT TREATMENT
DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse of the use of this Website or the related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
SYSTEM AND MAINTENANCE LOG
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
This information is collected automatically through this Website (also from third party applications integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects to this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.